Looking for serious weight loss pals!

Options
Hello everyone!
My name is Emily I'm 18 years old, 5ft8inches in height and I weigh 241lbs my goal weight is 150lbs- 91lbs to lose over a long term- I'm not into fad 'quick fix' diets. I would like some weight loss pals who are also in it for the long term for support and motivation! I've previously lost weight but I always end up putting it back on because I can't stay motivated but when I heard about the my fitness pal community I knew there'd be a nice group of people willing to cheer me on and be cheered on by me, I would also like to be held accountable for my bad habits haha! I've just started jogging (just a 5-10min jog around the block atm) so fellow joggers feel free to say hello!
I hope everyone on here is as nice as I've heard and I hope we can all reach our GW and stick to it!
Only one question- will you be my weightloss buddy?

Replies

• sederian
    sederian Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. Where do you live?

Sara
  • farihashahzada94
    farihashahzada94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Emily, Welcome. Yeah let's start together
  • SuffolkBliss
    SuffolkBliss Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK and Yes!
  • vickilynnmay1995
    vickilynnmay1995 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm looking for a motivational partner as well!!
  • ApolakiKali
    ApolakiKali Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'll be a weight loss buddy for anyone here. I've lost 61 lbs with 144 lbs to go. No fads or quick fixes on my end. Feel free to add me.
  • falcon1960ft
    falcon1960ft Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have 62 more to go add me if you want
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily! :)

I'm also from the UK.

I've found MFP VITAL for staying on track! I have a huge appetite so I made sure to log in here daily to keep in the right mindset and it's really worked for me! Wishing you the very best of luck! You can do it!
  • KT_3009
    KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily, I'm also quite young (just turned 19) and am serious about weightloss! I'm looking at losing 30-35 pounds and have also struggled with motivation and have been up and down weight for the past two years :) best of luck and if you need someone to talk to I'm here!!
  • Moonbound2468
    Moonbound2468 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! My situations just like yours! 18 and looking for a better, healthier lifestyle.

<3 hope we get along
  • Cheeseandcats
    Cheeseandcats Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello hello! I'm going to add you as a friend. I have about 60lbs to lose and I'm super short (5') so every lb is definitely noticeable on my frame!
  • SuhaillyC
    SuhaillyC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! I need all the motivation I can get
  • fantazia80
    fantazia80 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi I'm Jo, feel free to add me...I am looking to lose 60-70lbs so would be good to motivate each other :)