Hi!! Need support!

Options
I have to gain weight because I got amenorrhea. I first wanted to lose a couple kilos but after I saw results I wanted to lose more and more and I couldn't stop, I got in love with fruits and I am not a meat fan so I lost weight pretty fast and after 2 months I didn't got my period and now it is been 9 months that u haven't get it so the thing is that I got amenorrhea and I know that I have to gain weight, I am on it but I am so scared of keep eating like crazy once I get it back!! Thanks for reading if you know of any kind of advice!!

Replies

• naiaraperuchena
    naiaraperuchena Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have to gain weight because I got amenorrhea. I first wanted to lose a couple kilos but after I saw results I wanted to lose more and more and I couldn't stop, I got in love with fruits and I am not a meat fan so I lost weight pretty fast and after 2 months I didn't got my period and now it is been 9 months that I haven't got it so the thing is that I got amenorrhea and I know that I have to gain weight, I am on it but I am so scared of keep eating like crazy once I get it back!! Thanks for reading if you know of any kind of advice!!

• katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Have you talked to your doctor? I'm sure they can help you with the best course of action. Google search TDEE, and do it to 'gain', that's how many calories you'll need to eat to gain weight.
  • VivienneBorchers
    VivienneBorchers Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    If you don't like meat, you need to get protein from 0lant based sourced, like beans, lentils and other legumes. Eat healthy fats s like avocado and nut butters, and whole grains like quinoa and brown rice.
    If you're having trouble with your food relationship, like being scared of eating or gaining weight, then you need to talk to a doctor for some extra help with that.
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me