Starting out

Options
Hi, I'm a new mum and I put on 2st when I was pregnant and another 11lbs since I had my son. I have no time or money to join the gym so I need some simple and easy exercises to do at home when my son has his naps during the day.

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    youtube will be your friend :smile: from 10 min workouts theres no excuse to do your exercise. All kinds of workouts for various lengths, I favour Jessica Smith but theres Fitness Blender, Hasfit to mention a few others.Its about finding an exercise you enjoy doing, be that Zumba/ Boxercise/yoga/Pilates/strength training..etc etc.

Also getting out and about walking with the baby is great exercise too.
  • MaryRyll
    MaryRyll Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congratulations on your little one! How exciting! The above poster is right, YouTube can be awesome. I also recommend going onto the "health and fitness" section of Pinterest where a lot of people post all different kinds of workouts. Most of them you can do from home, many are little short workouts that target a particular area, so you can do a different area each day... It's worth a shot, there is so much on there!

I'm doing all my workouts from home too! If you want a friend to keep motivated, feel free to add me :)