friends wanted for motivation and accountability

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to add more friends to help me stay motivated and to be held accountable! I've been on MFP for about a year now, and I still have 15 pounds to go until I reach my weight goal! Let me know if you're interested in keeping each other motivated!

SW: 175
CW: 150
GW: 135

(5'5'')

Replies

• MissJennaBelle
    Options
    Hello!

Thought I'd introduce myself seen as we are around the same height and had about the same start weight too. I am 5'4" with a SW of 170 and currently I weigh 138/140 (I seem to be hovering around these numbers :grumble: ).... I would like to get down to 128 at a steady pace so technically still have around 10lbs to drop. I'm finding this last stretch a little more difficult so maybe we could motivate each other?

I will send a friend request your way now. Great job on your loss so far, doing great! :smile:
  • msgadget
    msgadget Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I am very much interested, I have more than you to lose and working hard at it. I previously lost 3st 7 lbs and kept it off for 3 years and due to having an op and not doing anything for some time after I 've put back 2st 7lbs which I am going to get rid off I've step up my game training every day and I've just bought a Wii which make workouts fun I've just did a quick cardio boxing it was just fab. Get in touch and we can motivate each other.
  • MsHQ
    MsHQ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im down for the cause... Welcome new friend.. lets get motivated!
  • Kayers713
    Kayers713 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'd love to add a new friend =] I definitely need some motivation as well!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,947 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need accountability. I was doing well but the last couple days I've been struggling and I am up a pound this morning which is not the direction I want to go in! Let me know how you would like to be motivated and held accountable.
  • lolowink
    lolowink Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow! I've had a ton of requests for friends! Thanks, everyone! This is exactly what I need. I'm here for you all too!
  • ayahra
    ayahra Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm on here quite a bit and I enjoy seeing and replying to my friends updates.