Need some Accountibility!

Options
I've had a TERRIBLE week of eating healthy. It didn't help that I didn't keep tracking of what I ate most days... We ate out majority of the week and that never helps with good health... I was part of a 3 week program that had daily motivations and check ins and it REALLY helped to be accountable to what I was doing and how I was eating. I felt so good during those 3 weeks but I feel I've gone off the deep end since! Hoping to get back in a good groove this week and get back on track. Anyone else feel this way? How do you pull yourself out of the gutter? Gradually or all at once?

Replies

• jamie_0815
    jamie_0815 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I say do it all at once. Just do it! Try not to think about it too much. Track everything you consume and keep it going. I started a week ago and it's going great! Everyone around me eats whatever they want and I don't let it affect me. I preplan my meals to avoid eatting something I shoud not have.
  • NezyRumRunner
    NezyRumRunner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    LOL! Yes! after a week of eating poorly, topped by 3 days at Epcots Wine& Dine, I can say that I had to just throw myself back into the swing. Just do it! ;)
  • mjessee2
    mjessee2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! I'm determined
  • NezyRumRunner
    NezyRumRunner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    mjessee2 wrote: »
    Thanks guys!!! I'm determined

Awesome! you can do it with determination! I just had to cook up some chicken breast and boil some eggs to throw in a salad....something for each day of the week thru Fri :)
    Because last 2 weeks I was BAD....REAL BAAAAD! (but it was so gooooood! LOL! )