Appetite suppressing snacks!

Options
Do you guys have any appetite suppressing snacks you turn to when you are fake hungry? Here are a few of mine that really seem to take care of the cravings:

- 100 calorie popcorn bag + a few squirts of butter spray (0 calories) + a little bit of cheese seasoning. Sometimes I even add jarred jalepenos!

- An apple and a cold diet coke. Somehow the fizz and the fiber really fill me up!

- 1/2 cup of fiber one (60 calories) + egg (70 calories) The combo of fiber and protein keep me full for a while.

- Dry kashi go lean cereal with water (Kashi go lean is awesome! Lots of protein and fiber)

- An organic rice cake + salsa. This doesn't keep me satisfied for too long, but it's a nice craving killer.

- Instead of dessert, I always have some light yogurts stashed away in the freezer. They take forever to eat b/c they are so frozen (you can run them under hot water to thaw a little if you want). They really take care of the dessert craving.

- Also, I make a pot of tea in the morning and sip it throughout the day.

What about you? Do you have anything unique that really helps you? Please share! :)

Replies

• joeysrib
    joeysrib Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sunflower seeds in the hull. Yeah, I know, tons of salt, but that encourages me to drink my water and then some. And it keeps my mouth busy, which in turn keeps me out of trouble. LOL!!!!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    If I'm feeling slightly hungry and know that I havn't long had dinner, I'll drink a pint of water.

It helps fills me up...I also love Kallo Rice Cakes 29 calories each with a light topping of philadelphia extra light, add a few cucumber slices and voila!

:flowerforyou:
  • njksharp
    njksharp Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    handful of almonds :)