30 day shred ?

Options
This is my first week on F.P. I did the 30 day shred for 20 minutes today and unsure of how to log that in my exercise as it is aerobic and uses weights. For those of you doing the shred, how do you enter it into the exercise category? or what category do you use to record this routine? my wife has got me doing this and it is a really good workout.

Replies

• Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I made my own exercise title in cardio. Some people log it as strength training but I figure if I am burning calories and my heart rate is going up, it is cardio.
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    most people log it as circuit training or create their own called 30 day shred but make the exercise cals equivalent to circuit training.
    Of course the most accurate way is HRM,monitor
  • katberz
    katberz Posts: 123
    Options
    I put it down as circuit training, general.
  • skinnymama157
    Options
    I used to log it in as circuit training, general. When I got an HRM, I found that MFP was pretty off on the calories burned. Before I thought I was burning about 200 but really I burn over 400 some days! I still love the video, its a great way to burn lots of calories quick!
  • lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I use a HRM for my calories and added 30 Day Shred in my exercises.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    circuit training:smile:
  • bison94
    bison94 Posts: 3
    Options
    I assume that a HRM is a heart rate monitor? And thanks for all the responses- I appreciate it.