Starting @ 380lbs. Looking for friends

Options
Hello there. I'm starting over after many months off track. I had an account here befoe but decided to make a new one. I'm starting at 380 pounds and need all the support I can get. Feel free to add me regardless of your stats and we can support each other :)

Replies

• NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You got this! The hardest part is getting back into the groove. :)
  • curvegains
    curvegains Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) you're definitely right, its been tough to get back into it but I'm excited to get back into it
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome back .... Feel free to add me ... I love to be a cheerleader to anyone on this journey ...wishing you the best :)
  • Markadam92
    Markadam92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im up for this! I am also looking for friends who can help motivate each other, regular chats on our weight loss journey, we can be in this together! :D -added-
  • rhianna818
    rhianna818 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started 70 days ago and my highest was 367. I am now down to 324! I'm sending a friend request.
  • tystacia1
    tystacia1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I wish you best of luck im just now getting back on track after 6 months of me being out the gym.
  • JessicaOnFitTrip
    JessicaOnFitTrip Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I just sent you a friend request! I'm on MFP almost daily, My height weight was 310, and now I'm at 285. I'm 5'9, feel free anyone to add me!
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • jenleabrew
    jenleabrew Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm beginning my journey to lose 140 lbs in the next 18 months. This is my first time using MFP. I'd like friends to and for motivation. Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey girl feel free to add me, I have about 100lbs to lose :)