Least favorite thing to clean?

Options
I'm procrastinating on cleaning. What better way to procrastinate than talk about what you're procrastinating on? =D

My least favorite thing to clean: Dishes/Sink after dishes are done

BUT I love cleaning bathrooms!

Replies

• amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    The bathroom is my LEAST favorite. But I also hate laundry! Washing, drying, folding, putting away.....YIKES!!!!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I like to clean bathrooms, too! Haha I thought it was just me.

I hate, hate, hate to vacuum. Our vacuum cleaner weighs a ton, so I can't stand hauling it up and down stairs. I also run over the cord all the time. We have three dogs, so we have to vacuum a lot. :-(
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Clothes. I HATE doing laundry.
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    The only think that I absolutely HATE is folding laundry. Washing and drying it doesn't bother me...just the folding!!!:mad:
  • cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    LOL no, you aren't alone- I like to clean bathrooms too. I absolutely hate washing dishes, particularly cutlery. Mainly because it makes my hands cramp up. Drying is fine, just hate washing.
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I hate doing the dishes. They've been sitting in my sink for literally weeks because it's "my turn". I really wish my S.O. would just do them and let me clean the rest of the house.

Dishes are the only thing he cleans throughly anyways. If he does anything else I usually have to go behind him and do it over.
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I like the bathroom too. I don't mind laundry, the sorting, washing and drying. It's the folding and putting them away that I dislike. But the one thing that I really hate doing is dusting.
  • eklei123
    eklei123 Posts: 27
    Options
    The only think that I absolutely HATE is folding laundry. Washing and drying it doesn't bother me...just the folding!!!:mad:
    OMG totally! What sucks is when other people in your family are sitting around you, watching TV or something, and they don't help... Probably because they hate folding, too...
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options

YES!!! That's me! I'd rather clean the bathrooms, and I have a 4 year old son!
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    I hate doing dishes and cleaning the toilet. Thankfully, my husband does both of these for me....or else they'd never get done.
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Washing windows, ugh! I don't like cleaning, period! The upstairs has been yelling at me for many weeks now, and one of these days, I swear I'm gonna give it a good scrub. The yard and gardens are in tip-top shape, though. :happy:
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I hate cleaning the oven! Most of my family call me Monica because I actually love cleaning when I have nothing important to do.

We've just rehomed a chocolate labrador though and I'm starting to go crazy de - hairing the house.

H2B also does dishes (and puts them away immediately) Monicaritus must be catching! :laugh:
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    cleaning the ceiling fan. Nothing like turning it on for the first time in a few months and seeing chunks of dust fly through the air. Yuck!
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Cleaning in general suck!!! Laundry is not my favorite and I have a load to do tonight :grumble: booo
  • bethann_1226
    Options
    Ugh I am jumping on the Laundry wagon.....if it didn't weird me out I would send all of my clothes to be cleaned and folded by someone else! I don't know how my boyfriend puts up with me! He has to constantly monitor if he has clean clothes :)
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Bathing my dog!!!

Serious guerilla warfare is required to get her into the bathtub. We usually prepare for the bath while the dog is out, and the moment she arrives home, she KNOWS we're intending to give her a bath. She hates it and tries to get as far away from the bathroom as possible, as quickly as she can :)

I've never lost the battle, but that doesn't mean it's not difficult! She's a big girl (115+lbs) so I can't just pick her up and drop her in the tub.