Hey everyone. New to MFP-lets be friends!

Options
As you saw from my title, I'm a newbie! My name is Audrey and am looking for some friends so we can help motivate each other. A quick back story- I gained weight after high school when I had my beautiful children and along the way I forgot to take care of myself in the process. I'm ready to get back to the old me or better yet a newer healthy version of that. Feel free to add me. I look forward to growing and learning through this health journey

Replies

• Soccer_Mom85
    Soccer_Mom85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome....I totally understand where you are coming from. As mom's we get wrapped up in our kids and family we forget to take care of us.

Please feel free to add me if you want....may have things in common ☺
  • jesse1952
    jesse1952 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey.
  • abeecee920
    abeecee920 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply :) and I couldn't agree more! Us moms need to stick together. I'd be happy to! And thank you, good luck on your journey too:)!
  • BetaSprite74
    BetaSprite74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am on Day Two of using MFP. A mum of three and need to refocus on my health and fitness....its been a while since I have considered myself fit. Nice to see like minded people on here :) Good luck on your journey.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Audrey! Wishing you the very best of luck! :)
  • tcthept1
    tcthept1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Good luck Audrey, if i can be of any support , feel free to add. Just qualified as a personal trainer so if i can help id love to
  • ozilicious
    ozilicious Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    All the best!!! I'm sure you'll reach your goal weight!!!
  • ShowoffHDT
    ShowoffHDT Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Am in the same boat :) mum of 2 little girls and just want to stay healthy and lose a few extra kgs :)
    Supporters would be great. Good luck everyone
  • abeecee920
    abeecee920 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the nice responses :) I wish you all the best on your journey as well and look forward to helping motivate one another through it !