I need more secrets?

Options
2»

Replies

• Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    One ounce of almonds or 28 grams is 160 calories. I definitely wouldn't use measuring cups for almonds. The secret is to use a food scale.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I think it's the fat - heck I might try the high fat lc diet someday.
    I would be too scared to open my diary.
    Ex: I sneaked in ruffles with french onion dip today.
    I would get criticized to death here - murdered.
    I still have many problems I need to work out.

I think you may have mixed us up with some other weight loss forum.
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    rankinsect wrote: »
    I think it's the fat - heck I might try the high fat lc diet someday.
    I would be too scared to open my diary.
    Ex: I sneaked in ruffles with french onion dip today.
    I would get criticized to death here - murdered.
    I still have many problems I need to work out.

I have friends here who also record ridiculously food - McDonald's ice cream sundaes, etc. Don't worry about it. As long as it's within your calorie allotment, it's all good. Sounds like you have the wrong bunch of friends. BUT make sure it IS within your calorie allotment!!!

Well, I look down on that because there are better fast food places than McDonalds :smiley: I'll take a Culver's butterburger and frozen custard sundae anyday (and in fact, I do have this about once every two weeks).

Culver's is a high quality fast food restaurant in the upper midwest and spreading. Another one that also started in the mid 80's is CookOut but limited from NC/SC east coast due west to MS River with good food and good prices. Somehow we have one of each in our small college town. Well the founder of CookOut is from our town so I am sure that was a fact. We may see the lower quality fast food places improve or fad in market share.

Cook Out is a fast food privately owned restaurant chain in North Carolina, Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, West Virginia and Kentucky....its "ok"