I Challenge You!!!

Options
After I posted my newest blog on NSVs, it occured to me that I had 7 NSVs last week. That averages out to one a day. Wouldn't it be amazing if we all could come up with one NSV every day?

So I challenge you to look on the bright side and find that NSV no matter how small it may seem EVERY DAY! It may very well turn that bad day around or keep you from making a poor choice.

Keep yourself motivated! Inspire someone else! I DARE YOU!

My NSV for today: my favorite old Patriots t-shirt is now big enough to be my new night shirt!

Your turn! :)

Replies

• hiimshadoe
    hiimshadoe Posts: 122
    Options
    what is an nsv?
  • marshalemar
    marshalemar Posts: 106
    Options
    My "new" capris from last year that were too tight to wear are on today with plenty of room to spare.
  • marshalemar
    Options
    Non Scale Victory
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    NSV-NON SCALE VICTORY
  • marshalemar
    Options
    Non Scale Victory
  • LJV1031
    LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Great post. Made it to the gym after working 12 hours, despite the fact that my allergies have been kicking my butt and left me feeling like crap all night. Felt GREAT during AND after my workout!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    6/08/2011- my uniform for watch fits alittle looser than a month ago when I wore it :)
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    My sister told me that my new profile photo shows I have lost weight in my face. She said I looked good. Thanks Sis!
  • wannabahotmom
    Options
    My wedding ring that hasn't fit in almost a year is back on my finger! :)
  • kellyjmac
    kellyjmac Posts: 6
    Options
    The pants I have on today that were just fitting me at Easter are being held tighter together at the waist with a safety pin so they dont fall down. : )
  • Just_Bethy
    Just_Bethy Posts: 272
    Options
    When I take off my active wear pants I have to untie the draw string as my waist is finally smaller than my hips!!...
  • Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am now in my smaller uniform for work! Its the same top as my boss once told me I was too big to fit it as the buttons were pulling....she hasnt made a comment now it s loose on me!!! :smile:
  • NikkiWork
    NikkiWork Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My capris I got last year are falling off me! :)) Couldn't be happier!
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you!!! Thank you for sharing and keep up the amazing work!
  • clpott19
    clpott19 Posts: 11
    Options
    This is one from yesterday.. not sure that I've had mine yet today. Yesterday was my birthday, and a coworker brought me in a cake. I had 1 piece. Normally, I'll have enough to make me sick. The piece was tiny, too. Usually, if I had any sweets, it'd turn into an all day binge..not yesterday. One small piece of cake and I was satisfied.(and still under my calorie goal..woot)
  • Keisha604
    Keisha604 Posts: 126
    Options
    I'm on day 8 of the 30DS...I've done 8 days non stop and I feel wonderful!!

Last night my boyfriend told me he was proud of me..because although it's only been 8 days, this is the hardest he's ever seen me work at eating healthy and exercising.

It's too soon for my clothes to be loose but I can't wait for that day. =)
  • Keisha604
    Keisha604 Posts: 126
    Options
    I'm on day 8 of the 30DS...I've done 8 days non stop and I feel wonderful!!

Last night my boyfriend told me he was proud of me..because although it's only been 8 days, this is the hardest he's ever seen me work at eating healthy and exercising.

It's too soon for my clothes to be loose but I can't wait for that day. =)
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    At work we found some Cadburys Fruit and Nut bars ( my fav thing to eat in the world and I'm a chocoholic!!) which were on the point of going out of date. We sold them off for 10p for a quick sale, and I didn't have one!!
    Yay me :smile:
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    At work we found some Cadburys Fruit and Nut bars ( my fav thing to eat in the world and I'm a chocoholic!!) which were on the point of going out of date. We sold them off for 10p for a quick sale, and I didn't have one!!
    Yay me :smile:
  • Gennawest
    Gennawest Posts: 171
    Options
    I tried on a small pair of pants that I use to wear last time I lost weight :-} and they were a little to big now. Just about a month ago, I tried them on and they barely fit.