Looking for motivating friends!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• paulasuscas01
    paulasuscas01 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I keep going through cycles of getting healthy and then just giving up. I'm trying to make it stick this time! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • momof3boys24
    momof3boys24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need all the help and support I can get also! I'm trying to get back to being healthy and doing it the right way. Love having motivated people around me. Feel free to add me!
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am back at this. Logging on here 1490 days, but have gained back 35 lbs this year. Back at it today after stepping on the scale today.
  • obrienpen
    obrienpen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for motivating friends. I am a daily MFP user almost a year into my fitness journey. I just finished P90x3 and I just started Focus T25.
  • takingcareofus
    takingcareofus Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! Feel free to count me in :)
  • livelaughlove7519
    Options
    You can add me too! Most of my friends don't understand why I make working out and trying to eat healthy a priority. Ever since I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism about 8 years ago it's been a struggle. But you gotta take one day at a time and keep at it. Consistency is key to success!
  • amysports
    amysports Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    On my journey to a better me as well! I have a kidney disease which will most probably change my life when I'm around 40 (about 10 years to go)! I want to be as fit and healthy as possible hoping that my disease will not be able to effect my life!!! Fighting for health! Im with you! :)
  • kimconnolly
    kimconnolly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a also a mother of 2 that is trying to get healthy again. I added you!
  • rosarobles2740
    rosarobles2740 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Zully012 wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm a mom of 2, I decided to make a change in my life I always been overweight my whole life, I'm on risk of having diabetes and high blood pressure, I decided to start building a new me I want to be healthy I want to be able to see my grandkids (my daughters are 10 and 7) lol but still I want to be able to play with them be and feel healthy…. I want friends to motivate me day by day

• rosarobles2740
    rosarobles2740 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Zully,
    We are all he to help each other. We all are struggling with weight issues, so I would love to add you as a friend. I will support you need the help.
  • leeksey
    leeksey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am the same! I have added you. I always lose track and end up back at the beginning. Let's do it this time. The more motivation the better
  • sashysash13
    sashysash13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!!! You can do it!!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Grumpy git needing friends to encourage to keep progressing forwards and who knows maybe even putting a smile back on my face haha.
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • CampLondon
    CampLondon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You could join Super Bowl weight L challenge
  • sul6an1986
    sul6an1986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me ✌