Looking for some fitness pals

Options
Hi everyone. Ive been using My Fitness Pal for about a week and would like to add some people so I don't lose motivation. Add me

Replies

• Kazzykinsj67
    Kazzykinsj67 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. Nice to meet ya
    Kaz uk
  • dinosaurparty
    dinosaurparty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need to keep on track with my running, so the more fitness-minded friends the better :)
  • pussibilities
    pussibilities Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Looking for people to keep me on track.

Some info in case anyone else is in the same boat:
    Height: 5'5
    HW: 151 lbs
    CW: 149 lbs (just starting!)
    GW: 130-135 lbs

For the past couple years in college I've hovered around 140 which isn't ideal but it's an okay weight for me since I have a curvy body type (as in typically my measurements were 36-26-40). Lately I've been pretty sedentary (used to be a competitive dancer but school and work have taken over), and over the summer I often ate with my boyfriend who can eat whatever he wants- not good! It's gotten to the point where I untag myself in pictures because I feel as if I don't look like myself. So I'm finally doing this for real. I'd love to chat with people about their goals, achievements, and adversities!

-Emily
  • livelaughlove7519
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm also looking for some motivating friends. I had some friends using MFP and we would root each other on. But lately I only have a few still doing it. I work out typically 5-6 days a week and I utilize this app along with Mapmyrun and my Fitbit Surge. When I have a long run day I know I can eat a little more or have a splurge without ruining my goals. After all life is all about balance.
  • kayla_siboni
    kayla_siboni Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Kateabh18
    Kateabh18 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me aswell :)