Weight reduction

Options
monus1980
monus1980 Posts: 4 Member
edited October 2015 in Introduce Yourself
My name is monu and I am here in dubai.
My present weight is 96kg and I want to reduce 80 kgs.i am doing 5 days gym. 30minutes cardiovascular and 45 minutes weight training
Day 1 is for chest and triceps
2nd day is shoulder and biceps
3rd day back and legs
Everyday doing abdominal excercise.
My food is one time herbalife shake and 2 times indian curry with chapati or tandori roti.once in a week drinks and food like biriyani .my problem is 3 months now I only reduce 2 kgs.my body is not in shape and still big tommy.please help me to reduce weight and get nice atheletic body

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    You are probably eating too much. Traditional Indian food is high in calories. And the Herbal Life shake isn't doing any favours either, just added calories. I suggest making your food and adding it in the recipe calculator to get a better idea of how much you're eating. One plate of traditional food could be as many as 2000 calories depending what's on it. I know the thing I order at a restaurant here is likely at least 1200 cals, and it's not even that big.

By drinks do you mean alcoholic beverages? There can be A LOT of calories in those too. Make sure to log them.

You need to track food diligently - weigh it, look up the calorie info... if you're guessing then ou can't really know how much you're eating.

Keep lifting weights to make sure that once your fat comes off you still have your muscle underneath. Make sure the weights become progressively heavier.

How long have you been working on it? If only a couple weeks it might be too early to tell.
  • monus1980
    Options
    Thanks verykatie .alcohol is once in a week and I check fitness pal calorie calculator to maintain less than 2000 calories.i like excercise but my body is really not reducing.i think I need to change my food habit to only salad
  • kalpana5185
    kalpana5185 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The scales wont reveal everything.. try to see if ur losing any inches.. sometimes u may not lose weight despite eating within your calorie budget but you might be losing inches.
  • monus1980
    Options
    Will check