Need buddies to help me get back and stay on track!

Options

Replies

• kimmym0324
    kimmym0324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! I've lost 12 pounds so far and I have 117 left!!!
  • icboet
    icboet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm a newbie to MFP but am looking forward to a great community of support for all of us wanting to be stronger and healthier :) I am soon turning 44 and wanting to lose 50 lbs.
  • deelaw8
    deelaw8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also new on here and would love support. Need to lose 30 lbs
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • HealthySweet
    HealthySweet Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Having coffee, and dressed to work out. It feels like I finally have my head screwed back on straight after 6 weeks of "vacation living" - aka bingeing. Got back to my WW tracking, alternating lemon water and herbal tea (the Celestial Seasonings Apple Cinnamon is sweet enough it doesn't need anything in it - counts as water and also squelches my craving for sweet things after a meal) Will stick to Ellen Barrett workouts this week to build back my flexibility and make sure I don't hurt myself... what works for you guys? What are your "go-to" strategies to live healthy?
  • cdmart1
    cdmart1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in need of some motivational and supportive buddies to help me get back on track. From January of this year to July I lost 35 pounds. I have since gained back 15. My goal is to lose 65 pounds. I need some motivation and support to help me stay on track. I will give motivation and support in return! I am 44 years old and my current weight is 245. Please help!!!

I'm in the same boat. I'll add you and we can support each other
  • cdmart1
    cdmart1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    alsarve wrote: »
    Hi all! I have been using MFP for 3 months along with my fitbit and the gym and have lost almost 30 lbs, taking me to around 227. Still have a long journey ahead. Having friends on here w open diaries and who are willing to like and make comments really seems to motivate me. Feel free to add me!

Now that's what I needed to hear this morning. Great motivation !!
  • taniaangell
    taniaangell Posts: 27 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
  • TacoTina
    TacoTina Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    common girl jump on add me!
  • kmvh72
    kmvh72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me- I just hit a rock bottom of discouragement this morning- after 2 solid weeks of not going over my calories- except very little when I have- and exercising regularly, I expected to lose something when I weighed in this morning. Not only didn't I lose- I gained. It is so frustrating- I want to cry. :( I am a 43 year old woman- so similar age to you and I'd love to support you!
  • MonkeyGirl23ds
    MonkeyGirl23ds Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.
    I am 39 years old and have a goal weight loss of 80 pounds. I started MFP for the third time 15 days ago with the weight of 230 pounds. I've currently lost 3 pounds. Looking for friend motivation to help me this time around.
  • tinamae_vols
    tinamae_vols Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need to lose about 40 more lbs. I was on here in 2013 and lost 47 lbs, have gained 35 of em back and am ready to get serious again and get rid of the weight once and for all. Could use support and motivation.
  • eliza8897
    eliza8897 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Small steps add up to a big goal. Just keep logging and watch what you eat. I eat a LCHF diet that is very protein dense and drink only water. I've lost 30 pounds since August 1. Good luck everyone!!
  • stephiecm
    stephiecm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day back on mfp after 3 weeks. This was the first place I thought I should go. I'm a 23 year old girl and I don't have a lot of weight to lose but I have a long way to go to get the body I want.

I don't want to fall off the wagon again and would love friends motivation and support. Even just knowing someone is seeing my weight loss and statuses is so helpful. And knowing there are others trucking along right beside me. I'll send friend requests to all of you. :smile:
  • jtcosgro
    jtcosgro Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    kmvh72 wrote: »
    Please add me- I just hit a rock bottom of discouragement this morning- after 2 solid weeks of not going over my calories- except very little when I have- and exercising regularly, I expected to lose something when I weighed in this morning. Not only didn't I lose- I gained. It is so frustrating- I want to cry. :( I am a 43 year old woman- so similar age to you and I'd love to support you!

I had that same thing happen to me today.
  • bover145
    bover145 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Also looking for daily support! I am restarting my weight loss journey....one I have travelled before. Ready to eat healthy and well while losing weight!
  • bodymindmusic
    bodymindmusic Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • nutritness
    nutritness Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I feel like I am in the same boat! I have used MFP on and off for years but have never connected with any friends/community. I am at an all time high weight right now and am feeling disappointed with myself. I am 43 and have about 20 - 25 pounds to lose. This time I would like to put myself out there more and have some friend support! I will send some friend requests, and please send me a request too! Thanks! :)
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • dolphinlover64
    dolphinlover64 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can ad me