Good Wii Games?

Options
I'm not one for going to the gym or going out running but I do like my Wii.

I've started using Wii Fit but I'd really like some variety to what I do. I've heard Zumba games mentioned and I just wondered what games/activities people would recommend for the Wii as the choice out there is bewildering.

Thanks.

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Bump cause I want to know too.
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I only do the Wii, take walks and go swim in our subdivision pool (and by swimming, it's mostly watching my 2 kids, so not very intense).

For the Wii, I do:
    Just Dance 2
    Wii Sports (regular one that came with the system)--I do tennis mostly
    EA Sports Active 2
  • Shannmarrs
    Shannmarrs Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I do Wii Gold's Gym Dance Workout and Wii Fit. I've done the Wii Zumba one and it's great too!
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    For the Wii, I have:

Dance Dance Revolution (use this more because it's fun and it makes me move my feet)
    Just Dance 2 (enjoy the fact that you can download new songs...though I don't)
    EA Active (REALLY makes me sweat)
    Wii Fit (basically use for the hula hoop and the weighing aspect)
  • Nolalee
    Nolalee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wii Zumba is super fun and has so many routines I haven't got bored of it yet :) I've been doing it about 3-4 times a week for the last month :)
  • KJ7777
    KJ7777 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I use Wii Fit, enjoy the boxing & step you can do on there but you can also choose to do yoga or other excercises of just the games & it weighs you too.
    Want to try the zumba one it looks good:)
  • hilliardtl
    hilliardtl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If you like walking the "Walk it Out" game is great. It is a little older game but is great. It takes your mind off walking and before you know it you have walked 5 miles. You can order off Amazon.
  • dopey81
    dopey81 Posts: 17
    Options
    I have the Biggest Loser for the Wii and I really like it!
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I forget what it's called, but me and my boyfriend play it all the time! I think it's Wii sports and it has tennis, baseball, fencing, bowling and other games. We work up a sweat playing and get really into it. I would be curious to wear a heart monitor while playing, probably burnt as many calories as going to the gym! Plus, you should stretch GOOD before playing... I always am SO sore the next day!!
  • darlat74
    darlat74 Posts: 23
    Options
    I do the Biggest Loser and it is a great workout. You can choose from Upper Body, Full Body, Lower Body and Core for a workout. This is a good workout and it has different levels to you can go from light to challenging. I did the 30 minute full body workout this morning at intermediate level and I was sweating good. It's get easier as you do it so you can pick a harder level when you feel you can do it.
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have the Gold's Gym Dance Workout, and I love it! I'd like to try the Zumba one, too. Looks and sounds like fun.
  • Sandie001
    Sandie001 Posts: 29
    Options
    I have the wii Zumba and think its A B S O L U T E L Y F A N T A S T I C !!!!
    I try to do it 3 times a week and I never fail to work up a sweat!! Just 20 mins burns me 188 cals and gives me such a buzz! I also like boxing on the wii every now and then. I think all of them are good so long as you keep moving and put the effort in :)