Ready to lose 100 lbs

Options
Hey there,
I'm looking for some support buddies looking to lose a significant amount of weight. I have issues with holding myself accountable so any help would be appreciated. Altogether I'm looking to lose about 120 lbs. thanks to a year on Abilify I gained that much in ONE YEAR and now I'm stuck where I am now. But not anymore!!!

Replies

• patty_mayer
    patty_mayer Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can so do this. One day at a time.
  • healthyrachel1979
    healthyrachel1979 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!!! Need to lose 120 to be at weight range for my height and looking for buddy to help keep each other accountable!
  • MaryRyll
    MaryRyll Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey! Congratulations on starting on your weight loss journey! I would love to help keep you motivated! I definitely need help in the motivation and accountability department myself. I've only got about 20-30 lbs to lose, but I have some health issues that make those pounds pretty damned stubborn. But we can do this :)
    Feel free to add me if you're interested!
  • kaitmeoww
    kaitmeoww Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm adding you all :)
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You can do it girl! I have about 100lbs to lose as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • RayannHart
    RayannHart Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here! Started getting serious about this mid-August but at least 100 pounds to lose still.
  • Amberleah21
    Amberleah21 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Got a long way to go too. Still 80 lbs from goal. Add me if you want.
  • tianaskylarhuntley
    Options
    Hello everyone I'm Tiana... I'm looking to lose 60-70 pounds. Don't have a specific time range, just want to maintain an active lifestyle and healthy eating.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)

Break that 120lb goal into smaller increments (example: 7lbs per month) and it'll seem a little less daunting. You'll eventually start enjoying hitting every mini target and before you know it, you'll be feeling incredible. Best of luck & stay strong.
  • kaitmeoww
    Options
    Sending you all friend requests! Thank you :))
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100+ as well. I just started today
  • ApolakiKali
    ApolakiKali Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I've already dropped 60 lbs and still have about 145 to go! We all can do this together. Motiv8!
  • Nicole_M4
    Nicole_M4 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ to lose. I have lost 53.5 pounds so far.. you can add me too :);) good luck
  • kaitmeoww
    Options
    Adding you three! I'm so excited for all the support.
  • Saritaa828
    Saritaa828 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have also just started and have 100 lbs to lose. Be strong and do not give up !! Feel free to add me!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Have you considered setting yourself a fitness goal to help stay on track? Sometime it helps me to be able to remind myself that not only will I look and feel better, but I will dance better!
  • HeatherCarnes76
    HeatherCarnes76 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I know you can because I did. I lost 130 pounds. I still have to lose 60-70 more pounds. Just don't quit!
  • melsouth1972
    melsouth1972 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I had about 75lb to lose I've lost 21lb so far - please feel free to add me and at the moment I'm highly motivated :)
  • annacstadlman
    annacstadlman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!!! I need to lose 80lbs.
  • DLMitch22
    DLMitch22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can do it .... Mines was to lose 106 now I only
    Have to lose 76... So the numbers will drop quick .... Add me