Insanity!

Options
Hi, I'm going to start this tonight, does anyone know approximately how many calories you burn?? Thanks x

Replies

• shaunroberts
    shaunroberts Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Depends on your weight, age etc. There is a website that works out insanity calories for you. Type it into Google :smile:

Personally I work it out as 10CPM....so roughly 400 over 40 minites.... Which is less than my HRM suggests.....Id much rather underestimate ;-)

Shaun.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Like shaunroberts stated, I typically hit the 300 - 500 calorie range depending on the length of the video. You might get a little over 500 with some of the 2nd Month workouts since they are in the 45 - 60 minute time range.
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    i only use 2 dvds out of the bunch from the Insanity program. Polyometric Cardio circuit & Cardio Power & Resistance burn around 400-500 calories, for me. (5,5 in height & weigh in at 180 pounds)

But just a tip, I recommend you check your heart rate constantly while you do insanity. Rest when you need to & go at your own speed. If you over do it you will feel dizzy after your workout & will demotivate you to continue the program.