20 pounds by 2016

Options
Hi everyone! I've created a group for those of you looking to end the year on a high note! Overall goal would be 20 pounds by the end of the year (or less if you don't have that much to lose!). It's just going to be an open group of people holding each other up and staying motivated! Join us if you'd like! I'll be posting recipes, tips that I've learned or come across and we'll do weekly check ins! I'm going to be participating in the group right along with everyone as I still have 25 pounds (high I know!) to lose by the end of the year to reach my 100 pound goal!

Replies

• KimmyLouie
    KimmyLouie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great group I would like to join. Thanks
  • ChandalNicole
    ChandalNicole Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm going to kick everything off (first tracked weigh in) on Sunday! It's more about staying focused, staying on track and having people to help you get into the mindset you need for this lifestyle than it is about the exact number on the scale. Goals are always a good motivator though and it certainly wouldn't hurt to reach them! ;)
  • tashlm123
    tashlm123 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose as much weight as possible by the end of the year, so count me in please
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 20 lbs in 12 weeks is doable -- not easy, but doable.
  • ChandalNicole
    Options
    I've sent you both invites! Or you can just go to groups and look for "20 pounds by 2016" :)
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I've sent you both invites! Or you can just go to groups and look for "20 pounds by 2016" :)

All set! I'm in!
  • luv2liftElise
    luv2liftElise Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this group! Need to lose 30 but 20 would be great by the end of the year! Want my clothes to fit again.
  • leahk80
    leahk80 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too, please
  • ChandalNicole
    Options
    Invitations have been sent! :)
  • pladyp
    pladyp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well....I need real motivation though lol
  • pladyp
    pladyp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please send me an invitation as well.
  • eliza8897
    eliza8897 Posts: 35 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'd like to join. I have only 15 to lose but 20 would be better. Thanks!
  • VivaPirata
    VivaPirata Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • ChandalNicole
    Options
    I believe I've invited you all or you've made your way there yourselves! :)
  • CatherineHillin
    CatherineHillin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! That is my exact goal - lose 20 pounds by New Years. So far I've lost two and a half in about a week, hopefully that will keep going!
  • turnerh1362
    turnerh1362 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join as well!
  • merrykathryn11
    merrykathryn11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too me too!!! This is exactly what I've been looking for!
  • ChandalNicole
    Options
    Invites have been sent! I'm not entirely sure how they work or where they go to notify you lol. I've never been invited to one! If you don't receive it, just go to the "groups" under your community tab and search for "20 pounds by 2016" and you'll find it! The more the merrier! It's getting bigger and the more participation and motivation we have, the better!
  • smarie8811
    smarie8811 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 17 lb by 2016 which would put me at 199 lb. I will have more to go, but mini-goals are working better and I need some new motivation and pushes.