Trying again!!

Options
hey everyone, so I am trying this again... Usually I don't post or add any friends, this time around I am thinking that being a part of the community will help me with my weight loss and fitness goals. I have about 40 lbs to lose, and today is day 1; again.

Replies

• rsmacfarlane
    rsmacfarlane Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I am also starting over, and think maybe this time a little more involvement here might help it stick...
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me. Friends do help. :smiley:
  • JOPFlower
    JOPFlower Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm back too. Been back on track for a few days and have a 35lb weight loss goal. I'm in the UK.
  • NanciHenderson
    NanciHenderson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm back too! I don't know what my weight loss goals should be. Instead I am going to try things a little differently. My goal is to make sustainable changes and to NOT QUIT! Tomorrow I plan to wake up 30 min early to start building cardio into each day. If anyone else wants to do this with me, I could sure use the support!
  • AshleighCRose
    AshleighCRose Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've just started on here to, i think the community is really encouraging & inspirational...for me anyway. I love getting ideas for what to eat from other peoples diaries. I'm in the UK & have about 50-70lbs to lose.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    I've been here a little over 2 years now and am almost at goal.............I can definitely testify that having friends and participating in groups and challenges here can keep you on track. It's about accountability.....and some of us need it!!!

Good luck reaching your goals!!!

I'm more than willing to cheer any of you on!!!
  • PatrickRunner
    PatrickRunner Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've lost 60 in the past and gained it back! It's so hard to start over again but possible as I'm almost at my goal weight again!