Returning to MyFitnessPal!

Options
Hi! I'm returning after a long hiatus. I'm at a point in my life where I have seriously had to put my foot down and make up in my mind that I have to lose this weight or suffer consequences. I am a wife and mother, and I have a lot to live for. Besides, my family which is my support system, I am also looking for motivation and support outside of my family! I enjoy reading about other people's weight loss journey and success stories...it gives me a lot of motivation and encouragement. My two young daughters and I have started a team exercise challenge and we exercise 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week. We just started on 10/12, and I'm already starting to feel better. I have a long journey ahead, but I am very excited! I'm here to motivate and show my support to others as well! :-)

Replies

• quickclean313
    quickclean313 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations -hope you don't leave us and g
    Hi! I'm returning after a long hiatus. I'm at a point in my life where I have seriously had to put my foot down and make up in my mind that I have to lose this weight or suffer consequences. I am a wife and mother, and I have a lot to live for. Besides, my family which is my support system, I am also looking for motivation and support outside of my family! I enjoy reading about other people's weight loss journey and success stories...it gives me a lot of motivation and encouragement. My two young daughters and I have started a team exercise challenge and we exercise 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week. We just started on 10/12, and I'm already starting to feel better. I have a long journey ahead, but I am very excited! I'm here to motivate and show my support to others as well! :-)

• JOPFlower
    JOPFlower Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm returning after a long time. I've just had my second son (4 months) ago. I'm the biggest I've ever been and fed up of feeling tired and self conscious all the time. I want to feel healthy and confident again. I can't remember the last time I felt like that!!!

Good luck to us both. Let's do this!
  • keyoshaholmes
    keyoshaholmes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been feeling the same way. But you know what we can do this!!! My blessings to you! :-)
  • keyoshaholmes
    keyoshaholmes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you and this time I'm here to stay I am not leaving no matter what!!!