tips tips tips?!

Options
any tips for me?im a 21 year old female.i work overnights, go to the gym at least 3 times a week.any tips on anything at all?!thank youu

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    drink lots and lots of water & try to watch sodium intake (it makes you retain water)
  • _Johanna_
    _Johanna_ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    any tips for me?im a 21 year old female.i work overnights, go to the gym at least 3 times a week.any tips on anything at all?!thank youu

log log log!!!

I would log your diet and exercise religiously and then when things aren't working out the way you thought they might, there are SO many informative people here who can help you figure out what might be going wrong!! Plus, you might see it yourself if you have the information all written down for you to look at! :) Good luck!
  • Hernandezedw
    Hernandezedw Posts: 284
    Options
    Watch what you eat. Lift weights one day and do cardio the next. Warm up, stretch some, then work out.
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Water and logging everything...I mean everything!!!!! I never realized how many calories I really did consume all this time till now!
  • chmie662
    chmie662 Posts: 31
    Options
    always have healthy food with you esp when you have a hectic schedule. there are so many snacks (100 cal packs, fiber bars, etc) you can throw in your purse for snacks. if you always have healthy options around you then you will be less likely to cheat (this also saved me money), make supportive friends on MFP, try not to eat late at night and log!
    good luck!
  • nanna7400
    nanna7400 Posts: 9
    Options
    i go to the gym after work at 5:30 leave the gym about 7:15 someone told me last night that i shouldn't go home and eat dinner after i've been to the gym, can't eat at work before i go so what do any of you think i should do. i don't know much about the protein thing after a workout.
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    I also work night. I work 12 hr nights and I know how hard it can be to constantly eat all night. I had to stop that because my weight loss was slowing up. so i now eat 3 meals a day and have one snack at night when I work, that tends to work for me. I also drink BCAA's it helps my hunger