Last 40 or so pounds...

Options
Hello! My name is Chris and i have been working on reaching my goals for about a year now. I am down 95 pounds but the last 3 weeks or so i hit a dead stop with progress. While i am getting more defined and stronger i am struggling to keep my diet together and i am maintaining rather than losing. My workouts are as good as ever at least but without good diet it doesn't give the results i am looking for. What are some tricks some of you do to keep your diet on track after staying strong for so long? I really want to see the scale under 250 right now i am 260 i think the low 200's would be a really good weight for me but I'll never find out if i dont get there first. I know its just a small bump in the road but it's getting really frustraring. Thanks for any help posted!

Replies

• panchango
    panchango Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I wish I could tell you, but my weight loss has slowed since adding lifting and cycling to the mix. The numbers may not be moving much, but they are still moving in the right direction. I feel and look better with it too. All I can say is keep at it, watch your diet and it will happen. If you need to see the progress when the scale isn't moving, take pictures. They helped keep me motivated when going through a rough patch.
  • JanerichoC18
    JanerichoC18 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good call, i havent done pictures in a while