Mom with Toddler and lot's of family events needing support

Options
4Hope6613
4Hope6613 Posts: 3 Member
I have started this Journey for years. Went on my first diet at 10 years old but now with a kiddie of my own I want to learn a healthy lifestyle and relationship with food. I don't want the diet trend to continue with my daughter. Looking for friends to keep me on track and staying motivated!

Replies

• brookesmummy13
    brookesmummy13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    my little girl is turning 2 in a few weeks so cant keep using the baby weight excuse HAHA would love Someone to chat to to keep me going :)

• Kassouf1108
    Kassouf1108 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have a son turning 3 in August! I feel your pain. I have never really eaten in a cocsistently healthy manner until the past few months. Lots of lifestyle changes. My prepregnancy weight was about 185/size 12, which was heavier than I wanted to be. Then I gained a ton after ending breastfeeding. I ended up at 217/size 16-18. I am currently 198 and have a goal of 150-160, for now.
  • FatStephanie15
    FatStephanie15 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have an 18 month old and a 6 you old. :) Also, your eye make up looks awesome and I sent you a request.
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I have a 13, 5 and 2 year old you can do this!!!! Eat less log accurately and move more for bigger deficit or so you can enjoy a treat it works.
  • taracotta07
    taracotta07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I just logged in looking to find someone to buddy up with for accountability and here was your post! I have been on this journey forever! Bound and determined to reach my goals. I have a daughter who will be 4 in August and a 6 week old son. We can do this! Support is so important and we need all that we can get, especially being moms :)
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hi! My son turns 4 in September :) I still have baby weight >,<
  • gutznglory
    gutznglory Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good for you for trying again! That's where I am. And I find, with every child (I have 3 under the age of 4) or change in life (which seems to happen all too frequently), it takes another recommitment. You can do it! How are you doing with your goals, 4 months after you posted this?
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    hi there! I have a 4 y.o girl and have been at this for a year. It's not easy - but it's doable!!!
  • Race_ah
    Race_ah Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have a 5year old and 3year old. Baby weight from both!
  • shunt871
    shunt871 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ive just joined, i have a 5yo and a 2yo and hopefully at somepoint another little one, id hate them to have my food issues it feels like ive been battling my weight all my life.
  • jwallace843
    jwallace843 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    new to MFP. lost 30lbs with containers and now it is not working for my last 20lbs so im trying something new. i have a almost 2 year old daughter who I want to teach good healthy eating habits.
  • Bissa384
    Bissa384 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a 13 month old who I would like to teach good habits to.
  • vatblack
    vatblack Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 year old daughter and watch a boy and girl who are 2 and 18 months. This sounds like a place for me. Add me to your friends lists if you want.
  • gaelicstorm26
    gaelicstorm26 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have two sons very close in age. My youngest is 5, my oldest is 6! Eeeek! You can do this!!!