bitterSWEET NSV!! (women)

Options
Divabonita88
Divabonita88 Posts: 63 Member
So today is laundry day i didn't have any clean bras except this smaller cup one from way back when...& and it totally fit!!!!

the bitter part is losing boobies.. but its all the more sweet since the back rolls are disappearing TOO! #whoopwhoop

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose some of mine, lol....but great job!
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Yayyy! I am one of those women that other women hate, because I am gaining inches in my chest and losing everywhere else, but it's definitely bitter because the back pain is getting worse!!

Losing back fat, BEST part about losing weight so far! (backboobies are so not sexy)
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I celebrate the looser bras! Lol. Although I don't look forward to having to replace them :\

I lost 5 inches off my bust, and I loved every inch of it! Congrats!
  • manny_bee
    manny_bee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i hate that im losing my boobs! haha but im also losing my tummy, so i cant complain that much.
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Oh I am soooo with you on that one! I swear that all 7 of my lost pounds are from my boobies and, trust me, they werent' even that big to start with!! Nightmare! Still, hopefully now there is none left to lose up-top, the weight will start going from other places!!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Well, congrats! Even though the boobies are shrinking - since the rest of you is too, it should be proportionate! :wink: That's what I keep telling myself haha. With a smaller midsection, they look bigger too! :laugh:
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    i hate that im losing my boobs! haha but im also losing my tummy, so i cant complain that much.
    [/quote

I thought I was the only one!! Everyone always seems so happy about losing their chest and I'm like "nooo"
  • calebespnsmommie
    calebespnsmommie Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    This post made me smile..this happened to me a couple weeks ago also! It is defiantly bitter sweet for sure!! Good job though on your weight loss!!! :)
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options

No, no, no I want them!! lol.... Pick me pick me. Do you know the old lady on "There's Something About Mary?" That's what mine look like. Well, minus the tan! lmao
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I completely understand!! I have lost 15" from my bust! I was a 46DD and now I am a 32B/C. However I am loving it because I get to wear all the cute bras now!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options

No, no, no I want them!! lol.... Pick me pick me. Do you know the old lady on "There's Something About Mary?" That's what mine look like. Well, minus the tan! lmao

Haha, trust me....if I could give them away; they would have been gone a long time ago =-P
  • Divabonita88
    Divabonita88 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    LOL u ladies are a riot!
  • JJtexasgirl
    JJtexasgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to lose my boobies (I'm a 40DD). The funny thing is that in high school I was a small B cup and always wished for big boobs! I guess its true when they say be careful what you wish for...

I have lost 1 1/2 inch there so far and can't wait for more to GO!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!