Runner mom who craves everything, needing support

Options
Hi, I have been using this app for 55 days now and have lost a little over 10 pounds. I love it because I now feel like I have a system that works for me! I feel like not only do I get to enjoy a run now, but it also gives me more calories in my daily budget! I would like to lose 5-10 more pounds,but with the holidays and cold approaching it would be nice to have a better support system! I am a pretty active person, but sometimes I get in a rut and it's hard to get out! I would love to see more in my news feed than just myself! Would nice to see that there are others out there doing this same thing!!!

Replies

• New_determination
    New_determination Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • nona_maluku
    nona_maluku Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sounds like You're already doing great! Feel free to add me so we can support each other!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You're doing great - well done so far! :)
  • runnermom1977
    runnermom1977 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement!
    You're doing great - well done so far! :)

• breccansmommy
    breccansmommy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request- I also love running, do 4 to 6 miles most days. I love carbs too much , making it hard to lose weight. :-)
  • PhatCowness
    PhatCowness Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add my wife, laura1hinton. She has some amazing encouragement for guys and gals.
  • runnermom1977
    runnermom1977 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks, guys! Think I sent you each a message. Trying to figure this out!
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Don't obsessed about exercises, just make it life style, it will help more :)
  • MonicaPalmiter2015
    Options
    Hi, I have been using this app for 55 days now and have lost a little over 10 pounds. I love it because I now feel like I have a system that works for me! I feel like not only do I get to enjoy a run now, but it also gives me more calories in my daily budget! I would like to lose 5-10 more pounds,but with the holidays and cold approaching it would be nice to have a better support system! I am a pretty active person, but sometimes I get in a rut and it's hard to get out! I would love to see more in my news feed than just myself! Would nice to see that there are others out there doing this same thing!!!