Ive GOT to commit! :(

Options
Im getting married in 7 months, and i need to get this weight off that ive been carrying around since my daughter was born 7 years ago :( I start and do really good for a few days, then i slope back into bad habits!! Any pointers on how to stay focused, send them my way. Im new to all this, so any help is much appreciated! Goal is 60 lbs in 7months... hopefully i can do this!

Replies

• ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Find a workout program you love with some variety. Eat real food and enough of it so you aren't overly hungry. Keep carbs reasonable. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • rnohou2010
    rnohou2010 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Well, I think you should focus on just being on the right path by the time you get married. 60 pounds in seven months is pretty severe and you don't want to set yourself up for failure. I am a big believer in behavior modification and creating new habits. In other words, when you say you do good for a few days, see if you can keep extending those few days from let's say 3 to 4 to 5 to 6 days in a row, etc. They say anything you do for 90 days in a row becomes a permanent habit. Success breeds more success. Anyway, good luck and welcome to the boards!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, believe in yourself and always stay positive. You can do it! :)