Hello fitnesspals

Options
Hey to you all,

I am relatively new; I signed up a few weeks ago but have not been diligent in my posts. I am trying to list my daily food intake in order to stay within my daily calorie limits, been really having a hard time with that. Man it really doesn’t take long to put the pounds on as it does to take it off, even though I have been gradually putting on the pounds for the past 6 years I just want it off today unrealistic I know. Could really use someone to kick my butt, my motivation is seriously lacking.

Good luck everyone in your efforts to shed the pounds.

Tracy

Replies

• marymoonpigUK
    Options
    Hello and welcome :flowerforyou:

Ive been on and off here for months, this place is so good for motivation, good luck x
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Friend ppl on here - we'll help "kick your butt" lol. I'll send u a request. And hang in there. We all want the results a little faster! But make sure u keep eating healthy AND working out - they really both help together the most ;) And I just switched my irregular running workouts to walking with my kids - more attainable and I walk for longer so just as healthy overall! Welcome! And hope u like MFP!!
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    you've definitely found the right place!! the people here are ammmzziinngg!! can't wait to read about your future progress :)
  • mommaG_Grandmatobe
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement, I look forward to the but kicking...hahahaha...I will post my pic and goals as soon as I get over the embarrassment.

Seriously hit bottom.
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome. well done for taking the first step by joining mfp. you will find lots of support and encouragement here.
    you can friend me if you like.
    good luck