Starting Again!

Options
I am not new to MFP, but I have not been logging like I did before having twins 2 1/2 years ago. So baby fat is no longer a good excuse for me. I still have the same 50 lbs to lose as I did a month after having my boys. I am pushing 40 and I want to remain healthy!!! So it is time for me to get it together!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I claimed baby fat until my youngest was around 8... good for you for getting rid of it quicker. :)
  • Sweep79
    Sweep79 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My 'baby weight' is now four years old. Finally started shifting it! Will add you.
  • zebras1977
    zebras1977 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm a similar age and feel the same. You can do this!
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouraging words! This is just day 2, but one day at a time right??
  • bodymindmusic
    bodymindmusic Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Add me - no baby weight but I post and blog daily. Day 97, 22 lbs down.
  • yulidlp
    yulidlp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am not new to MFP, but I have not been logging like I did before having twins 2 1/2 years ago. So baby fat is no longer a good excuse for me. I still have the same 50 lbs to lose as I did a month after having my boys. I am pushing 40 and I want to remain healthy!!! So it is time for me to get it together!!!!!!!!!!

I know how it is, i had twins too. I gained 70lbs and im still working on getting rid of them