Ladies 20-25 who want to lose 10-25 lbs

Options
mandaboo34
mandaboo34 Posts: 3 Member
edited October 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi!
I'm looking for a few fellow ladies who want to form a group to motivate each other, offer meal ideas, and keep us all accountable. I'd like to communicate via email, facebook group, or a group text since I'm more likely to use those frequently throughout the day. It would also be awesome if some or all of us had a fitbit to do challenges! Comment or send me a message if this would help you out as well!

Replies

• mandaboo34
    Options
    :)
  • CatherineHillin
    CatherineHillin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That's me!! I'm 23 and I am trying to lose 25 pounds. Friend me?
  • Violator_Rose
    Violator_Rose Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25 and my goal is to lose 19 lbs. Feel free to add me! :)
  • PeiDub
    PeiDub Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and my goal is 20lbs. Adding all of you.
  • apandaforamanda
    apandaforamanda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would enjoy being a part of this! I'm 22 and aiming to lose 20lbs
  • svts123
    svts123 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 20 and don't own a scale - I'm a healthy weight but looking to lose some vanity pounds - probably up to 10. Last few are the hardest so would be great for some people to keep my accountable! Adding you all :)
  • mandaboo34
    Options
    Awesome! I'm going to make sure I use MFP more and communicate on the news feed (for a while I was just using Fitbit's app).
    If anyone else sees this, feel free to add me and the rest of the people who have commented!
  • msmichydo
    msmichydo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 (is that cool?) :blush: and looking to lose 20! So far it's been really hard not to give into my cravings (I've fought it though, and have been at it for 11 days now and have lost 1.5 pounds!) Would love any motivation and support!