Beginning a new journey looking for friends

Options
I'm beginning a new journey of tracking and doing portion control at home and have great support at home as my husband who is a diabetic wants to lose weight as well. When I started a year ago I got on the scale it showed 230 pounds and a year later I'm down to 206 pounds my total weight loss I've got set for myself is a total of 70 pounds to lose and it can be done. My daily exercise is walking a lot at work as I work in an elementary school cafeteria as a cook and a server and also feed breakfast to 5 kindergarten classes everyday. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I'd be glad to accept your request.

Replies

• anniemcg92
    anniemcg92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am now 230lbs. and also looking for healthy friends :) i'll add you
  • gutznglory
    gutznglory Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi There! Good for you for working so hard! It is so motivating to have a spouse who wants to lose weight, but as I also know, with a husband with chronic back problems, it can be easy to slack off if both of you had a hard day. Good luck with your progress! I'm a mother of 3 toddlers and I started at 200 pounds, now I'm down to 194 after 10 days and feeling so great! I'd love to have you as a friend and to support each other!
  • brenthobbs2003
    brenthobbs2003 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. In new to the site and looking to hit my goal and train for America ninja worrier on tv in Dallas.
  • KeepingFit4Me
    KeepingFit4Me Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I joined this site yesterday as I really want to lose 60lb. My 1st day hasn't gone as planned! Friends came round for dinner, brought a bottle of wine etc.. Everything was going great until about 6pm tonight! So would really appreciate a friend to support each other. My partner tries to lose weight but is very weak willed! I'll add you now.
  • nursekirsty
    nursekirsty Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    i need to lose 100lbs - feel free to add me