Breakfast ideas please

Hi all, I find breakfast the hardest meal of the day as I am allergic to eggs and dairy and also diabetic/have PCOS so need to stay low carb, no grains. I'm just not keen on last night's leftovers at that time of the morning and dont tend to lose weight when I eat bacon too often, my body seems to better on low carb low fat which I find ridiculously hard to stick to. Any ideas what I can eat in the a.m? Thanks so much.

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Diabetes /PCOS does not mean no carbs but if you have found that is what your body relates best to

Kippers
    Tuna mayonnaise
    Bacon
    Steak
    Make a granola with whatever kind of nuts, berries
    Can you do oats? ..porridge, flapjacks
    Greek yogurt and berries / banana / honey
    Ice cream

• Sued0nim
    Sorry just saw the dairy

Strike yogurt unless you can get a sheep or other type?
  • Sued0nim
    I think this site is whack ...but I googled ideas and there's a top 20 here that meets your requirements

http://www.grassfedgirl.com/top-20-egg-free-paleo-breakfast-ideas-gluten-free-dairy-free-grain-free/
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    edited October 2015
    sardines and black olives, wrapped in ham and/or bacon
  • deblucy1
    deblucy1 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all, I find breakfast the hardest meal of the day as I am allergic to eggs and dairy and also diabetic/have PCOS so need to stay low carb, no grains. I'm just not keen on last night's leftovers at that time of the morning and dont tend to lose weight when I eat bacon too often, my body seems to better on low carb low fat which I find ridiculously hard to stick to. Any ideas what I can eat in the a.m? Thanks so much.

How about a smoothie made with almond milk, various veggies you enjoy, raspberries or blueberries, some protein powder made for vegetarians and add some monk fruit (monk fruit is a natural sweetener which is suppose to be good for diabetics. Blend well with some ice and enjoy.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    edited October 2015
    Pork chop. Small hamburger with cheese.