Sweating for the wedding

Options
Can you guys help me stay on track for my wedding next October 1? I need to lose 50lbs!

Replies

• Thistimeitsdifferent1984
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm getting married in June 2016. I need something to keep me accountable. I only have about ten lbs to lose but I seem to lose and gain the same 5or 6 lbs over and over again, so I'm going to do it now for once and for all. I started 2 days ago. I'm not going to make my usual mistake of weighing in every day. I'm trying to keep it to once a week.
    I'd love some support from other gals getting married
    X
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    First of all, congrats on the coming wedding! You can totally do a pound a week. Heck, you could be at 50 lbs lost by the beginning of summer! Add me and I'll cheer you on!
  • PhatCowness
    PhatCowness Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing goal and good challenge for yourself! Congrats on the wedding. I wanted to add a little encouragement for the longevity, too. Don't just focus on the upcoming wedding, but set a long term goal to maintain weight and calorie management, so when your husband looks at you 50 years from now, there won't be anything else he'd rather see every morning! You can do it! (My wife excites me to no end!)