Quest bars

Options
Hi! Just curious to know if anyone knows a site where I can purchase a case of quest bars for a good price.thanks!

Replies

• saraonly9913
    saraonly9913 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    You could try Netrition.com
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Groupon sometimes has them
  • looney9708
    looney9708 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Amazon
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Amazon, GNC sometimes runs deal on Quest products where they are buy 2 get 1 free.
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Amazon. Just got a variety pack of my 3 faves, s'mores, cookies & cream and cookie dough.
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    GNC or Vitamin Shoppe.
  • Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Our stores in Toronto are FINALLY starting to Carry these. So yummy!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Have you tried them recently? They changed the formula and are now disgusting compares to before. I used to eat 4-5 a day and now haven't been eating any. I would try the new formula before buying a whole box.
  • KDuvall235
    KDuvall235 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Have you tried them recently? They changed the formula and are now disgusting compares to before. I used to eat 4-5 a day and now haven't been eating any. I would try the new formula before buying a whole box.
    ^^this. IMO stay away from the cinnamon bun. Does NOT taste like cinnamon buns anymore
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    vitacost sometimes has good deals.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options

That's a lot of money and fiber lol.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Amazon
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Definitely. I know I've been constipated at times from just eating one or two a day.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options

You must be saving so much money now. I agree with you though. I buy my quest bars in the USA and in Canada, the ones I'm finding in Canada are still the old recipe, I buy those. The ones in the USA are the new recipe now, I bought a box of the pumpkin just because we don't have that flavour in Canada yet and don't plan on repurchasing that or any other flavour with the new recipe.
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    anyone notice the prices in Canada have been horrible lately - used to be able to get two boxes for $50, now GNC has two boxes for $78 - is anyone actually paying these prices??? seems crazy for 24 bars!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Amazon
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I live in canada and everywhere they sell them them in my city have the old formula and the new formula, and I gotta say I like the new formula better texture wise, and not as waxy.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    nickatine wrote: »
    I live in canada and everywhere they sell them them in my city have the old formula and the new formula, and I gotta say I like the new formula better texture wise, and not as waxy.

I find the Pumpkin bars are so hard that they can break your teeth. Next time I eat one I am softening it in the microwave.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options

Definitely. I know I've been constipated at times from just eating one or two a day.

Ditto. Especially since my fat is on the low side. Bleh.