Here we go

Options
Ok, so I'm new here. I did a Google search for calorie counters & found myself here. I have been working out pretty regularly for a few months but I eat a lot of junk (hot dogs, lattes, carbs carbs carbs!) and that's just counterprouctive, so I am hoping that keeping track of what I eat will help me stop eating junk. I would like to lose about 30 lbs.
~Melissa

Replies

• Melyou
    Melyou Posts: 5
    Options
    Ok, so I'm new here. I did a Google search for calorie counters & found myself here. I have been working out pretty regularly for a few months but I eat a lot of junk (hot dogs, lattes, carbs carbs carbs!) and that's just counterprouctive, so I am hoping that keeping track of what I eat will help me stop eating junk. I would like to lose about 30 lbs.
    ~Melissa
  • MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    Options
    WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK!! This is a great site, a lot of supportive people and great instruments to help calculate things!! Keep us updated!! We'll be here if you need us!!
  • bob9304
    bob9304 Posts: 87
    Options
    You have found the right place. Great place, great people, great tools. Good luck and welcome.:drinker:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The exercise is great, but feeding yourself right is key too! Hopefully this site keeps you heading in the right direction!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    ~Melissa
    We're here for you Melissa.
    Good luck!

~Joanna:flowerforyou: