Awesome!
  • jadesjourney15
    jadesjourney15 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys your all so kind xx
  • Libby8101
    Libby8101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    First of all, I want to say that you've always been a beautiful woman, heavy or not. :) Secondly, congratulations on your weight loss. The transformation is truly amazing! Although you say you haven't worked out much, you do appear to have a good amount of muscle tone, so the walking must have been enough. I have underactive thyroid too and take medicine for it. Your diet was higher in sugar and carbs than I can do...I am opting for a low carb diet with more protein and vegetables. I hope I get the same result as your fabulous weight loss! You should feel very proud of the work you've done!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • jadesjourney15
    Options
    Thank you xxx
  • Myxalplyx
    Myxalplyx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I love coming back to your thread because you are awesome!

Yeah...I came back too and I don't even know why. :D It is a confidence boost since my weight has flatlined for a few days. Anything and everything helps. Carry-on!
  • jadesjourney15
    Options
    Glad my story helps :) x
  • jonnie256
    jonnie256 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wow that's pretty amazing!
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    So motivational! Congrats, you look amazing!
  • jadesjourney15
    Options
    Thank you :) xx
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind my asking, how tall are you?

I started at 300, I am down to 195 and my goal for now is 150. I have never been that low since pre teen days, so I am trying to figure out what my goal is. I am 5'8".

• skinnybitchshelly
    Options
    Damn girl!! You look amazing and it blows me away that you did little exercise. I am starting out with walking. I am hoping to get more aerobic in as my weight lowers. I am at my heaviest ever and I am struggling to find my motivational fire. Your pictures and story are definitely helping! B)
  • jadesjourney15
    Options
    I am 5 6 and I'm in my healthy weight range at 155 and below ! Currently hovering between 145 and 150 xxx
  • jadesjourney15
    Options
    Damn girl!! You look amazing and it blows me away that you did little exercise. I am starting out with walking. I am hoping to get more aerobic in as my weight lowers. I am at my heaviest ever and I am struggling to find my motivational fire. Your pictures and story are definitely helping! B)

Thank you, if my story could help only one person it would make me happy :) I am a housekeeper so I am on my feet 6-8 hours 3 to 4 days a week! Suppose that helps ! Xx
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    OMG! Not only do you look terrific....but you also look younger! Your before seemed like you were in your early forties and now you look like you're in your early twenties. Good for you! Keep it up and thanks for sharing your sensational story!!!!
  • jadesjourney15
    Options
    Thank you and seeing as I'm 22 that's good to know :) lol xx
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Wow....what an inspriation! Great job!
  • jadesjourney15
    Options
    Thank you x
  • Cynthiamr2015
    Cynthiamr2015 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You truly inspire us all.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Yours is definitely one of the most impressive transformations I have seen in all the years I've been on this site. What a major accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!