HELLO! Im New to myfitnesspal

tdsmith14
tdsmith14 Posts: 4 Member
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
I am a mom of 3. Two boys ages 4 & 5 and a new addition to the family a little girl now 5 1/2 months. I am so anxious to get back to my pre pregnancy weight. I had started working out about 6 weeks after I had my baby girl but seemed to only be maintaining my weight vs. loosing weight. So then I tried to incorpate a healthy diet. I would do ok for the most part for a little while then fall off. So just last week I decided to try a different approach to my diet and are currently trying the Walmart Equate Ultra Weightloss Meal Replacement Shakes (Strawberry N' Creme, French Vanilla, & Cremy Chocolate). I replace two meals a day (breakfast & lunch) and try to eat a well balanced dinner. I also try to incorporate healthy snackes either with my shakes or in between shakes such as apples, apple n' peanut butter, protein snack bars, baby carrots, cottage cheese, greek yogurt & 8 cups of water a day just to name a few. I've also started today in working in a few cups of green tea per day as I've researched and found that green tea is a natural way to burn fat. In addition I have started a new workout video (MomsIntoFitness Boot Camp 2). Before I was doing a workout by Kendra Wilkinson (from the former Girls Next Door & Playboy). I was getting a little sweat in but decided I needed a little more challenge being that I stayed fit prior to my last pregnancy. So I did a little research and came accross a mom of two & currently expecting her 3rd, her name is Lindsay Brin. She is in excelent shape to have had kids. You can check her out at www.momsintofitness.com or on her blog at www.lindsaybrin.com (I believe there is also a link to her blog on her main site momsintofitness. So to anyone that is in the same boat as me in trying to reach your goal to pre pregnancy weight and trying to look better than ever any tips/advice/extra motivation is welcome. :smile:

Replies

This discussion has been closed.