How hard is level 3 of 30 DS?

Options
mehmig
mehmig Posts: 55 Member
I just did day 20 of 30 day shred and was wondering if I should try level 3 yet. So how bad is it?

I may stick at L2 for a few more days just in case.

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    i find it easier than the other 2 and its my favourite level:smile:
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    It's easier than the 2
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I honestly thought that level 2 was harder than level 3. I found level 3 much easier :)
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other posters, I think it's easier.
  • iteachfirst
    iteachfirst Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I agree- Level 3 is easier than 2 but for some reason level 2 is my favorite!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    Starting level 1 tomorrow and these answers make me feel alot better!!!
  • michelleion
    michelleion Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am glad of what you guys are saying, I've found level 2 to be a killer! I have one more day left of level 2 before I'm venturing onto 3 :)
  • sthrngl2007
    sthrngl2007 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am pretty excited to hear this..im on day 7 of level 2 and it's really killing me...makes me not what to continue today but now im kinda looking forward to level 3. Thanks Yall! : )
  • Last_15
    Last_15 Posts: 129
    Options
    Level 3 was hands down the easiest ~ go for it:smile:
  • createdbyGod
    Options
    i dont find it as challening as the previous ones. For sure, i dont sweat near as much as when i do level 1 or 2. i am finishing the programme in 4 more days.
  • Lori07
    Lori07 Posts: 136
    Options
    Wow this is my third day of level 2 and I was so dreading level 3. Now I can't wait to get there. lol I started it 17 days ago but I have only done 12 days is it bad to take a day off every few days?
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    i'm only on day 2 and my thighs are soooo sore from the lunges! Good information here, I'll have to remember that when I'm ready to move on from L1!
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm doing day 9 of level 2 today - I'm so happy to hear the opinions on level 3! I was skerred... but now I am looking forward to it!
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Level 3 was easier then Leve 2 for me as well. Almost enjoyable after doing L2! LOL
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Just did day one of level three today. Still sweat and some of the stuff was killer....but I don't hurt like it did starting the other levels and did not burn as many calories. I can't do pushups to save my life....so always an issue when I have to do them.
  • mehmig
    mehmig Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Wonder if I should stay at L2 for more of a burn and maybe better results? What do you all think? Or maybe mix it up between L2 and L3? Or should I just do it right the first time through?
  • aanddplusoanda
    aanddplusoanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I think all levels are challanging in their own way. To me, level 2 was the hardest. If you make it passed level 2 the rest is a breeze.
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I would finish out with L3 for 10 days and then start mixing it up if you want to keep using the 30DS for exercise. L3 is still hard, I just found the exercises more *enjoyable* (prob not the right word lol) then L2.