63lbs down M 6'3" and now 199lbs

Options
theimpossibles
theimpossibles Posts: 20 Member
edited October 2015 in Success Stories
I just hit a little personal victory today and i thought it would share. I will do a more detailed post when i hit my actual goal weight of 180lbs... but for now this is me at 263 and now at 199. It took me about a year and i wasn't working hard on it the whole time but once i buckled down and worked on fixing my daily schedule I lost about 25 of that in the last 2 months and i'm not stopping now. feel free to AMA in this thread. ggbejk76o6sq.jpg

Replies

• LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Onederland - great job! Your face looks completely different. Not far to go now. :)

P.S. You have great hair.
  • AZnewbie00
    AZnewbie00 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look great.
  • Marcus_2015
    Marcus_2015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Why 180? At your height 199 is a pretty good weight. You could even gain some weight with muscle mass.

Overall fantastic job!

R

• theimpossibles
    Options
    Rhyalus wrote: »
    Congrats! Why 180? At your height 199 is a pretty good weight. You could even gain some weight with muscle mass.

Overall fantastic job!

R

I'm really not looking to bulk up. I have added quite a bit of muscle mass but I'm not looking for 6 pack and or anything I just want to be healthy. 180 is below the mid range of healthy BMI for my height so I just went with an even number.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Good work.
  • mskkmail
    mskkmail Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great Job :) Hope the New Division shirt still fits!
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great and I'm sure you inspire others.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Super work! Well done sir!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    BOOM!
  • dfavela1988
    dfavela1988 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    man thats good keep it up. Im 6 4 and 260 and would like to be at that high school weight your at but i gained too much muscle and dont think i will ever be under 220
  • theimpossibles
    Options
    mskkmail wrote: »
    Great Job :) Hope the New Division shirt still fits!

It's ok I have like 5 Joy Division shirts in a bunch of sizes. This one is really big on my now and it's a size large!

Sharbear73 wrote: »
    Awesome job! You look great and I'm sure you inspire others.

Thank you! Yes my goal isn't really to show off but to make others who think that it just can't happen realize that it can be done if you have the willpower to make it happen.

LaceyBirds wrote: »
    Welcome to Onederland - great job! Your face looks completely different. Not far to go now. :)

P.S. You have great hair.

Woooo thank you! I'm happy to have hit onederland finally. It's very much motivation for me to keep pushing forward.

• steffirae76
    steffirae76 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just hit a little personal victory today and i thought it would share. I will do a more detailed post when i hit my actual goal weight of 180lbs... but for now this is me at 263 and now at 199. It took me about a year and i wasn't working hard on it the whole time but once i buckled down and worked on fixing my daily schedule I lost about 25 of that in the last 2 months and i'm not stopping now. feel free to AMA in this thread. ggbejk76o6sq.jpg

A HUGE CONGRATS ON YOUR AMAZING PROGRESS!!!!!!!
  • mwebster01
    mwebster01 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    wow..you look good.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • DragonShoe_GCole
    DragonShoe_GCole Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Mirin' how you got lean, but hair still kept the gainz!!!
  • FletcHuxBoRhoBloomie
    Options
    Fantastic job! Also, you have a great head of hair!
  • SteveMFP123
    SteveMFP123 Posts: 298 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    You look good, I'm also 6ft 3 and thought sub 200lbs would be "too thin" but apparently not. I'm currently around 209lbs and I now I definitely want to lose a little more.

And you really remind me of someone famous but I can't put my finger on it.
  • theimpossibles
    Options
    Mirin' how you got lean, but hair still kept the gainz!!!

Lol... This hair is a blessing and a curse.
    You look good, I'm also 6ft 3 and thought sub 200lbs would be "too thin" but apparently not. I'm currently around 209lbs and I now I definitely want to lose a little more.

And you really remind me of someone famous but I can't put my finger on it.

The more I lose the more I realize that it's going to be a while before I get "thin" but I'm going to get there. A lot of people say I look like Matthew Perry.

• thintribe2014
    thintribe2014 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Bravo epic result and shows real dedication...199lbs is a real milestone for me too...got but 203. im always interested in threads of fellow's of my height. thanks for the share and stays strong always
  • Songtothesiren
    Songtothesiren Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Did anyone ever mention that whilst you look like Matthew Perry, you also look a bit like Colin Firth (British Actor)
    j89h31vmuiro.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!