Hello....Again! Hangs head in shame!

Options
jox14
jox14 Posts: 26 Member
Well I am back. I used MFP in the past (just over a year ago)and it was a great success. Last year I was overweight but three stone lighter than I am today:the heaviest I have ever been.

I know what has gone wrong. I stopped tracking and I made bad food choices. I didnt eat until late evening everyday and I would then indulge on everything I shouldnt. I moved home (over 200kms from family and friends) and I started working shifts. I stopped playing football because I couldnt commit to a team.

Anyways, that is behind me now. I am on day one of the new healthier me. So I need to make some drastic changes to my food intake and I need to get back exercising. I have decided that I will replace two meals with lipotrim maintenance shakes and eat one nutritious meal a day. I know people will be against meal replacement shakes, but I feel these are the only things that will work for me. I tried mfp again a few months back but I couldnt stick to it in work. As I said already, I work shifts. They range from 13.5 hours to 24 hour shifts. When I started in this role, this is when I seen my old habits creep back in and I started to put on weight. My job may entail extremely long UNPLANNED car journeys, such as 8 hours in the car. So in order for me to successfully get back into the swing of things, I will replace two meals. It means if I get a window of opportunity to have lunch or dinner then i will take it but if I am stuck on the road, I can drink a shake. i will also join the gym and commence fitness classes and begin walking again. I have a friend who is joining with me too :)

So that is my plan. If you want to join me on my journey and if you want support on yours, then please add me.

Jox14

Replies

• rnohou2010
    rnohou2010 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Everyone's needs are different and it sounds like you have found a plan that works for you. Best of luck and welcome to the boards! I'll send you a friend request.
  • jox14
    Options
    Thank you. Day two done. This is easy peezy so far. I am not hungry and feeling good.
  • javarob66
    javarob66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar situation. Lost 50 a few years ago, got lazy and gained it all back. I am on almost week 3 and starting to lose again. Try to use MFP every chance you get and also get an activity tracker. It helps you keep your head in the game. I am loving mine. Good luck!
  • jox14
    Options
    Thanks Java. Yeah I am feeling good and very positive. Need to stay focused and keep going. I am unwell at the moment with a chest infection, so I will join the gym next week. I love the fitness classes so I will get my exercise in no problem. Best of luck to you.
  • jox14
    Options
    :)
  • ryanshawkins
    ryanshawkins Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am going through that same biz. Lost like tons of weight and gained it back when I stopped staying on top of it. I'm about four pounds back into it and you're not alone.
  • jox14
    Options
    Good luck Ryan
  • daniellebaby15
    daniellebaby15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jox14, are you still doing Lipotrim? I have started week 3 today so motivated to keep going. Hope you reached your goals.

If anyone wants support or to follow my journey please add me