Chinese Takeaway...

Options
its weigh day and I lost and thats good.... and now I am craving chinese takeaway..and thats not so good!!!!!!! HELP!! Talk me down people cus the devil on my shoulder is telling me I should have it cus I have a week to burn it off...

Replies

• cfey28
    cfey28 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Don't do it!!! Just remember that after you eat it, you're going to be starving again in 30 minutes! Stay healthy, and look at your results you got!! :)
  • katydid603
    katydid603 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oooh! Sounds delish, but totally not worth it. Time to splurge on a healthier alternative. Sushi?
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    you are right, thank you x

im having peanut butter on toast while my salmon cooks and then having that with pasta..
  • k8mcgowan
    k8mcgowan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Make homemade chinese food instead. You can add plenty of vegetables, no MSG, and you don't have pay for delivery/tip/whatever.

This is one of my favorites that I found when I was looking for something to satisfy my craving: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/chinese-chicken-salad-with-red-chile-peanut-dressing-recipe/index.html
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    an average chineese take out has about 1800 cals. Thats 3.5hrs of running, 4.5 hrs of cycling, 4.5 hrs of swimming... well, you get the idea. It puts me of take outs when I think about it that way :bigsmile: