looking for friends doing zumba!!

Options
Hi there...I just started doing zumba for my weight loss...will it really help me. ..im new to it ..plz share your experience. .

Replies

• Ehiby
    Ehiby Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Zumba is a great exercise , two years ago I used to dance 1h 7 days a week and lost 20 pounds in five months ... I started again on Monday , and I need to lose weight again
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I bought the dvd set ....will be starting it next week
  • RichsGal827
    RichsGal827 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Zumba is a great form of exercise. I take 2 classes each week. You will sweat alot, and you'll burn somewhere between 500-800 calories!!!! The music is great and the bonding you'll have with your fellow Zumba-dancers is wonderful. I love my Zumba Divas (as we call ourselves). Have fun. Enjoy!!!!
  • gabrielaglaze
    gabrielaglaze Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I do zumba 5 times a week with some turbo jams and cize at home and love it, I know some people like to go to classes but I feel more comfortable been on my own ;) am sure you will like it too and it will help with your weight loss
  • sansandy409
    sansandy409 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support...I have started it already. ..its really fun with excercise...lot easier than workouts ..im loving it...
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Lots of fun and the time goes by so quickly.
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I work at a latin dance studio and we have Zumba and Mixxedfit classes everyday! Mixxedfit incorporates the same moves as Zumba but to hip-hop music. GREAT exercise! Our Zumba instructor lost over 100 pounds from just doing that alone! She looks amazing!! Have fun ladies :)