Please add me

Options
I need help... I'm going trough a really big change in my life plus getting back on my weightloss journey. I need all the help I can get! :)

Replies

• lilbitoftrouble
    lilbitoftrouble Posts: 2,052 Member
    Options
    Well all right let's do this my friend. I'm adding you.
  • farlicious
    farlicious Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! Yes! Let's do this!!!! ;)
  • grate4heart
    grate4heart Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. I here on this journey too.
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Adding you!
  • bover145
    bover145 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Also new and need support!
  • Lfrank1955
    Lfrank1955 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello just started today I'm motivated.....yay
  • farlicious
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm a bit scared to be honest with you... But I want to make this change!!
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Read, read, read and then read some more. Finding what is healthy and works for you is the main thing, with an emphasis on healthy. Goals that are too aggressive often work short term but lead to crashes, you see it here often.

Take a day when you have plenty of time, go the the store, and look at labels. Find nutritious things that you already like, or try something new. Really you can eat almost whatever you want as long as you are honest in your calorie logging... but many people find that having some low calorie snacks and certain foods help keep them from going over their calorie goals.
  • farlicious
    Options
    Thank you Robert!!! I will definitely do that! :)

• robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    And one more thing. Have faith in yourself, realize it can be done (go read in the Success Stories section), and surround yourself with friends that give you the type of support that will help you succeed. OK, that is several things.

And the most important single rule: Make sure calories out is greater than calories in. For the most part it really is that simple.
  • farlicious
    Options
    :3 Thank you! I really appreciate your advise!!!
    robertw486 wrote: »
    And one more thing. Have faith in yourself, realize it can be done (go read in the Success Stories section), and surround yourself with friends that give you the type of support that will help you succeed. OK, that is several things.

And the most important single rule: Make sure calories out is greater than calories in. For the most part it really is that simple.

• BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me