Looking for P90X Buddies

Options
I started P90X Lean on May 31st. This is my first time and I'm looking to lose more weight than gain lean muscle. Affter this round I hope to do the P90X classic. I'm looking for support and people who are using the same program about the same time as me so we can help eachother. I'm excited to be changing my lifestyle. Hating that Yoga right now though. lol

Danielle

Replies

• HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Hello! I am W2D3 of Classic right now and I know exactly what you mean about yoga! Even after a short amount of time, I am starting to see a difference in my arms, especially. I love it ... can't wait to see what the results will be after the first 90 days!
  • Pieces_of_Me3
    Pieces_of_Me3 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle! I just finished week 2 of P90X Lean...tomorrow is my rest/stretch day, yay! I have to say that I hate the yoga so much that I have not done it yet! I know it's terrible...I just end up running instead. I just can't believe its 90 minutes long!! haha. Anyway, I am REALLY going to try and do it during week 3 of Phase 1. It always helps me when I know someone else is fighting through it too ;) I am also looking to lose weight...about 20lbs and of course toning up is a plus! We can do this!! :)
  • rdaniellelackey
    Options
    Thanks Ladies. Bring It!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I'll be done with P90X for the second time soon, i quit following the calendar because i started doing 2 strength routines daily and even the hybrid calendars with Insanity and Asylum didn't work out.

Your results will FLY on classic! I was amazed at how quickly my shoulders rounded out
  • dltang
    dltang Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am finishing week 2 of P90X Lean today. When I get done with this, I will do P90X classic. I can already see a difference in my ability and strength from the first week to the end of the second week. I too hate the Yoga, but I am not going to give up. The first week I made it through 25 minutes of Yoga, this week I made it through 43 minutes of Yoga, next week, I hope to complete the whole Yoga vide. I must say though, I believe I have the ugliest Yoga moves you have ever seen. I could make a how not to do Yoga video. I like all the rest of the workouts and I am getting better. I can't wait to look back at the end of 90 days and see my progress. I did take photos and I plan to take a 30 day and 60 day and 90 day photo to compare as well. I am glad I found this thread, it looks like we are all in similar spots in the program for the most part.