10 weeks to christmas......

Options
Hiya,
Christmas is in 10weeks, I am planning on losing 1st 2lbs does anyone else have goals? ☺️

Replies

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be done losing by the end of this year. Ha!

But I'd really like to hit 149.9 or lower. :)
  • sakurablush
    sakurablush Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I think a realistic goal for me would be 130 ibs by Xmas, and that would be great.

Lol, yeah, I'd also love to be done losing weight by the end of the year but I have a sneaking suspicion i'll want to get to 120 ibs (which will take a bit longer >.>). Oh well, more insulation for winter!^^
  • DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I was hoping for maybe a stone by Christmas. Have to get through Halloween first, lol.
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose about 7 more by Christmas, but that might be tough because I'm so close to my goal (older and short, too) that 1200 isn't quite giving me a .5 pound per week deficit. Plus, Thanksgiving. :)
  • BeckyGor05
    BeckyGor05 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 12lbs between now and Christmas. I'm from England so I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, or Halloween really. So it's totally do-able, I just need to stay on track!
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Its too hard to set a date. Its dissapointing to get there and not meet expectations and easier to give up. One day at a time. Patience and determination. I will make sure to be accountable for myself. Thats my goal.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I'm not setting weight loss goals anymore, as I've decided like where I am well enough so am fine with maintaining and just working on getting into better shape and seeing what happens. So my goal is to keep maintaining, to work on following my marathon training schedule and to stick with some strength training goals.

Also to have a good Advent, not to put off the shopping or travel arrangements until the last minutes, to schedule some runs or bike rides with my dad who I will see over the holiday, not to fall into any family drama :-), and numerous other goals over the next several weeks.
  • rhtexasgal
    rhtexasgal Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    This will be my first holiday season in maintenance mode so my primary goal is to ensure that I continue my gym time and not slack off so I can enjoy all the yummy food that the holidays bring. I want to be able to say "yes" to some yummy things but need the willpower to say "only a little taste." I have been maintaining for six months so I think I will be able to handle it. And if I gain a little? I know how to get it back off! :wink:
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,912 Member
    Options
    My goal for Christmas is to have completed any needed business in the Post Office by Dec 12.