Better me

Options
hi everyone I'm Joia I am a very plus size woman and deciding to better my health not only for me but for my daughter my long term goal is to lose 250 pounds but my short term is to lose 50 I tried over and over again and failed but this time I am mentally ready and excited to work towards a better me ... I would love friends to motivate and support each other!!!

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :)
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I'd love to encourage you on your journey. It will take time and commitment, but I'll walk beside you. I was able to lose 110 lbs. Add me and I'll cheer you on.
  • Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 1,493 Member
    Options
    Great job on taking the first step to a smaller and healthier you. I started my journey at the end of June and the rewards of shedding pounds are so amazing. I make sure to notice every little positive change and I take note of it. I still have 90-95 pounds to lose, and I plan on succeeding. Feel free to add me :) We can and will do this!
  • tlems
    tlems Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well for some encouragement. I'm down 60 with another 50 to go.
  • DLMitch22
    DLMitch22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey ..it's always good to make lifestyle changes ... Sounds like you got a plan ... Add me for encouragement ... I am on my journey too !!!
  • joiajones500
    joiajones500 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone it's feels so good to see people going and succeeded in the same paths