Anyone need to lose over 50lb?

Options
Hi I'm 33 and looking to make friends/get support on my weight loss journey. I would like to lose around 50lb + so I have a long road ahead, would anyone like to be a support buddy?

Replies

• ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want, 39 yo for another week! Lol. I started wanting to loose 44 but when I get there I'll prob go for another 20lb. I'm down 15 now in first 5 weeks. Good luck!
  • Angie2822
    Angie2822 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Me!!! I am 37 and am trying to lose 50+ pounds. Would love a buddy to go through this with. Good luck!
  • javarob66
    javarob66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 also. I am down about 5 at the moment. Keep it up!
  • Bxqtie116
    Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. Lost 40 lbs so far with another 45 lbs to go
  • dianaiku
    dianaiku Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Add me, 24 lbs down in 12 weeks, 64 to go
  • farlicious
    farlicious Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 80 lbs to get rid of!
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 50 still! 50 is my goal, but I have lost a few more it would not be a bad thing at all!
  • yelito76
    yelito76 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    40 lbs to go!
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I've lost 61 pounds so far and have another 65 to go.
  • TheopolisAmbroiseIII
    Options
    My first goal is to hit 250 (30lbs to go) but according to maths I've got somewhere around 55lbs to go until I hit my final goal of 12% body fat. Feel free to add me.
  • Cheeseandcats
    Cheeseandcats Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello! 26yo here, need to lose 57lbs (very specific I know haha). Feel free to add me!
  • berryblue031
    berryblue031 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I need help lol
  • tryin2die2self
    tryin2die2self Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. My "weight" goal is to lose about 80 pounds of fat. 40 pounds lost so far and 40 more pounds to lose.
  • 77topcat
    77topcat Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    just under 90lbs for me to loose, add me ;)
  • OWOW67735
    OWOW67735 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just getting started. . . Again. Lol. I am almost 40, battling diabetes and hypothyroidism, and trying to lose at least 60 lbs. I am 10 days in and have lost 5.8 so far. Would love to connect with people who can keep me motivated.
  • Ddune123
    Ddune123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 33 and looking to make friends/get support on my weight loss journey. I would like to lose around 50lb + so I have a long road ahead, would anyone like to be a support buddy?

• kaydeedoubleu1
    kaydeedoubleu1 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm wanting to lose about 55 pounds (25kg)- id love another support buddy! Please add me if you like!
  • dolphinlover64
    dolphinlover64 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can as me. I need to loose that much. I lost 10 since sept 25. I had surfer over three months ago. I am still in therapy but begged to go back to work for 20 hours a week. It's not easy gaining while home and not being mobile that long
  • sotoole123
    sotoole123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need to drop 55-60 pounds and keep it off for good.
  • katvan6878
    katvan6878 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 60 pounds and I am 37. I am tired of thinking about it. I want to do it. I teach so I work a lot of hours, but my school just moved the teachers gym in the same hallway as me. I have been asking myself, how can I keep making excuses??