Giving away my big clothes...

Options
2»

Replies

• LyndseyMcKnight7
    Options
    As soon as I outgrow anything, I get rid of it immediately. The only thing I've kept were my largest size jeans because I want them as a reminder of where I was. I don't want the rest of the clothes around because it'll be too easy to reach for them if I need them. I don't want to ever need them again! Good luck to you and congrats on your progress!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I just recently moved out of state, so as I was packing, I bagged up 3 20-gallon garbage bags and one large rubbermaid of clothes. I had a ton to give away, because the summer before my senior year of college I spent my hard-earned summer job money investing in my work warbrobe.... which I didn't even get to wear because I purchased it all at my heaviest (size 16) and by the time I got an office job the next summer I was in 8s.

The world can be cruel!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    There are going to be a lot of Goodwill stores, stocked up with bigger clothes, from the looks of things....YEAH EVERYONE! :)

I have may bigger girl pile of clothes waiting to do soemthing with........
  • gingerball
    Options
    I've lost 59lbs so far, my goal is a little over 100. I have cleaned out my closet 3 times over the past 7 months....Instead of always cleaning it out, I decided if I put something on and it does not fit I throw it into a bag. It doesn't go back into the closet or drawer, it simply goes into the bag. (Brown paper bag from the grocery store) Once the bag is full it goes to the goodwill or gets dropped at a clothing donation site. I'm putting them into the brown paper bag instead of a large garbage bag because it is quicker to fill and gets out of my house sooner:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!