Teeth Whitening

Options
mrsjcmyles
mrsjcmyles Posts: 119 Member
Was just wondering if anyone has seen great results from using any in store whitening products, if so, which one?

Replies

• julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I currently use Crest 3d white toothpaste and it works great! I also use an at-home bleaching kit from my dentist though and get amazing results with that. Kind of pricey though
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I used the Crest Whitening Strips once, about 5 yrs ago. Worked very well for Me. I'll use them again when I want another whitening. But I will also research other brands to see if they are better in any way. THEN, I needed a wider top piece and had to ad-lib. I think they have improved now.
  • KristyF08
    KristyF08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I used to use Crest Whitestrips and they worked awesome! They did make my teeth a little more sensative towards the end of the week so I don't use them much anymore, but they did work for me :smile:
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Crest 3D advanced white strips worked pretty decently for me.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Bump.
    (Because I'm poor, drink tons of coffee, smoke, and haven't had dental insurance in 12 years)
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Bump.
    (Because I'm poor, drink tons of coffee, smoke, and haven't had dental insurance in 12 years)

Suggestion: Do NOT use these products if you have dental problems...meaning if your gums are in bad shape or you need teeth cleaning. Whitening does NOT substitute for cleanings and other care, I think using whitening products and you have other dental problems could be harmful.
  • jterry03
    jterry03 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I used Crest white strips but by the end of the suggested useage, my lower teeth gumlines were so sensitive to salt and or cold or hot drinks.
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    I ONLY brush my teeth with Crest 3D white with stainguard protection toothpaste. I get complimented alot on how white my teeth are, and it really does work. Im a tea-aholic too, lol, and you cant tell.
  • amber2o05
    amber2o05 Posts: 6
    Options
    I used the Aqua fresh whitening trays. They worked awesome!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I use Crest 3D last summer, and liked the results. My brother, his wife & daughters use them, too, and have amazingly white teeth. They were my inspiration for using the white strips, since I hated smiling in pictures next to them. :laugh:

Now that I realize it's been a whole year, I'll have to use them again.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Also... check online for coupons and special offers. There's usually a $10 off coupon floating around out there.
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    I got a groupon for a whitening treatment and exam - don't remember the price, but it was really inexpensive. The whitening treatment included custom made trays, which was the key - the whitening gel worked well, but it ran out quickly.

On ebay, you can get whitening gel for really cheap - something like $5 a tube - if you already have the trays. Works well.